Roman Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hooray, it's the Somerset Premier Cup!

4 posters

Go down

Hooray, it's the Somerset Premier Cup! Empty Hooray, it's the Somerset Premier Cup!

Post by Roy D Hacksaw Sun Aug 18, 2019 12:30 pm

I've not see this noted anywhere yet, but I see that the draw for the first round of everybody's favourite cup competition (well, mine and Basil's at least) has been made, and we'll be playing Shepton Mallet Away. Not sure that a date has been decided yet though.

Roy D Hacksaw

Back to top Go down

Hooray, it's the Somerset Premier Cup! Empty Re: Hooray, it's the Somerset Premier Cup!

Post by LB Sun Aug 18, 2019 6:08 pm

I did see it mentioned somewhere (possibly twitter/facebook?), and I think the game has to be played in the week commencing 7th October. You will have to contain your excitement for a few weeks yet!

LB

Back to top Go down

Hooray, it's the Somerset Premier Cup! Empty Re: Hooray, it's the Somerset Premier Cup!

Post by stillmanjunior Sun Aug 18, 2019 6:29 pm

It’ll be the first time I miss one of our games in the competition for over twenty years. I’m sure I’ll cope.

Shepton have a massive pitch. Thriller.
stillmanjunior
stillmanjunior

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashley Sun Aug 18, 2019 8:02 pm

Can’t wait. Assume the SC will run this as a day trip a la Weymouth/Torquay

Ashley

Back to top Go down

Post by stillmanjunior Sun Aug 18, 2019 8:10 pm

If we had a scheduled game against either I’m sure the SPC would take priority.
stillmanjunior
stillmanjunior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down