Forum Terms of service
The moderators and administrators of this forum will do their best to delete or edit any reprehensible messages that may be posted on the forum. You acknowledge that all messages posted on this forum express the opinion of their respective authors, and do not necessarily reflect the position of the moderators and administrators.
In order to ensure the moderation of this forum, any message violating the preceding provisions may be edited or deleted without notice by the moderators and administrators of the forum. Any abuse may also be sanctioned by banning or deleting the user account. We reserve the right to inform your access provider and/or the judicial authorities of any malicious behaviour.
This forum may send you electronic messages (e-mail), such as activity notifications, or newsletters, sent by Forumotion or by an administrator of this forum. You can choose in your profile preferences to receive or not each of these messages.
Click on the button 'I Agree to these terms' below :
- You acknowledge that you have read these rules in their entirety ;
- You agree to comply fully with this rules ;
- You grant moderators of this forum the right to delete, move or edit any topic at any time.
This is an unofficial forum and is not operated or administered by Bath City Football Club. Any content or material on the message boards is the liability of the individual poster and does not represent the view of Bath City Football Club. The Bath City Football Club logo is used with permission.
The Forum Rules
1. User Abuse.
Do not flame, harass, bash, abuse, or make threats to any person, any company, or any group.
2. Posting Content.
Content that is unlawful, obscene, mischievous, vulgar, profane, sexually oriented, racially or religiously discriminating, or otherwise objectionable is not permitted, even if masked.
3. The forum and its communities may not be used for commercial purposes.
This includes, but is not limited to, unsolicited advertising, promotional materials, "junk mail", "spam", "chain letters", "pyramid schemes" or any other form of solicitation.
4. Agenda pushers will not be made welcome. If admin/moderating team feels that your posts are inappropriately pushy, or repetitive they will be locked, edited or removed and you will be asked to refrain from further posting on the subject.
5. Try to stay on topic.
If you would like to discuss a topic that is not related to the topic or forum in which you are participating, try going to another topic or forum or create a new topic.
6. Do not spam the forums.
If you have something to post and you're not sure which forum it belongs in, do not post it in more than one forum. If you post the same or a very similar message in more than one forum all the messages will be removed.
7. Do not post copyrighted content without permission from the owner.
Do not post any content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party. Requests to remove any material you have copyright to can be made by contacting a member of the moderating team.
8. Do not post telephone numbers or addresses that are not commercial.
For safety reasons we recommend that you avoid publicly posting your personal information.
9. Do not pretend to be someone you are not.
Don't impersonate any person or entity. This includes registering and using alias user accounts. Use of an alias will result in the thread being locked and the account deleted. Any poster allowing their account to be used by a banned/suspended member or hacking into someone elsefs account risks having their account suspended or deleted.
10. Follow proper Internet etiquette.
Do not type in all capital letters, over quote or add an excessive number of emoticons.
11. Do not create an excessive Signature.
Your "signature" may not exceed four lines of text or an image bigger than approximately 800x400.
12. The administrator has the final word.
If you have a problem or a complaint, privately direct it to the administrators. Do not make it a public issue. We will then take the appropriate actions accordingly. This includes all moderation issues regarding deleted threads or posts.
13. If, in the opinion of the administrator, you break any of these rules you face deletion of post/topic and possible ban. A serious breach of the rules may lead to an immediate ban.
14. Forumotion.com, admin or moderators take no responsibility for the content posted on the message boards. Members are reminded that any content or material on the message boards is the liability of the poster.
15. If you do not agree with these rules, please do not register an account.