Roman Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GOLAZOOOO: Jack Compton wraps up the win with another sumptuous Goal of the Season contender

+2
the demon headmaster
Romans On Demand
6 posters

Go down

GOLAZOOOO: Jack Compton wraps up the win with another sumptuous Goal of the Season contender Empty GOLAZOOOO: Jack Compton wraps up the win with another sumptuous Goal of the Season contender

Post by Romans On Demand Sun Jan 21, 2018 11:56 am

Romans On Demand
Romans On Demand

Back to top Go down

GOLAZOOOO: Jack Compton wraps up the win with another sumptuous Goal of the Season contender Empty Re: GOLAZOOOO: Jack Compton wraps up the win with another sumptuous Goal of the Season contender

Post by the demon headmaster Sun Jan 21, 2018 1:13 pm

What a cracker!

the demon headmaster

Back to top Go down

GOLAZOOOO: Jack Compton wraps up the win with another sumptuous Goal of the Season contender Empty Re: GOLAZOOOO: Jack Compton wraps up the win with another sumptuous Goal of the Season contender

Post by comrade powell Sun Jan 21, 2018 3:17 pm

And an interesting celebration...
comrade powell
comrade powell

Back to top Go down

Post by yuffie Sun Jan 21, 2018 3:57 pm

comrade powell wrote:And an interesting celebration...

I assume that was connected with the booing at the end and the trouble in the tunnel that Mark referred to in his NLP report.

yuffie

Back to top Go down

Post by sned Sun Jan 21, 2018 7:36 pm

Was the celebration in retaliation to something said by the Concord bench? Looks like that to me. I wasn't there though...

sned

Back to top Go down

Post by LB Sun Jan 21, 2018 10:01 pm

I was behind the goal so only saw the ball nestle in the net - hadn’t realised just how special it was.

As for the celebration, the fact that Jack ran straight towards the Concord bench and not ours or the fans suggests that something had been said and probably explains the ‘handbags’ at the end.

LB

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down