Roman Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bath City Review

3 posters

Go down

Bath City Review  Empty Bath City Review

Post by Gloucester Groundhopper Thu Apr 28, 2022 5:32 pm

I have a brand new website, and decided to add a review of Bath City to it. Check it out below https://gloucestergroundho.wixsite.com/gloucestergroundhopp/post/twerton-park-bath-city

Gloucester Groundhopper

Back to top Go down

Bath City Review  Empty Re: Bath City Review

Post by SteveBradley Thu Apr 28, 2022 5:45 pm

Gloucester Groundhopper wrote:I have a brand new website, and decided to add a review of Bath City to it. Check it out below https://gloucestergroundho.wixsite.com/gloucestergroundhopp/post/twerton-park-bath-city

Good stuff GG.

Hope you don't mind me pointing out one important error in there that needs amending though. 'Charlie's' is the ground's Club House, boozer and venue space - not a gym. The only weights lifted in there come in the one pint variety Very Happy Always important to let visitors know where they can get a beer at a ground, with the money going into the club. It's got a decent selection of beers as well, including local favourites from Bath Ales.

SteveBradley

Gloucester Groundhopper likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Gloucester Groundhopper Thu Apr 28, 2022 5:47 pm

Thanks for the information. When we arrived on the day, there appeared to be a kickboxing class taking place in there, which is why I called it a gym. I’m so glad you guys stayed up, we really enjoyed our visit

Gloucester Groundhopper

Back to top Go down

Post by stillmanjunior Thu Apr 28, 2022 6:10 pm

The Randall’s section adjoining Charlie’s is regularly used as a gym as well as a bar/parties etc. More versatile than Ryan Jones.
stillmanjunior
stillmanjunior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down