Roman Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Admission Prices v Bristol Rovers - any info please?

4 posters

Go down

Admission Prices v Bristol Rovers - any info please? Empty Admission Prices v Bristol Rovers - any info please?

Post by MaryS Wed Jul 16, 2014 12:56 pm

A poster on one of the Rovers forums has asked how much it is to get into the game v Bath City on Saturday. I had a quick look on the website, but could only see the prices for Cardiff (but, that's probably me being dense!)

If anybody could post the prices, that would be great. Hopefully get a good crowd along to this one, and get the tills ringing.

Thank you.

MaryS

Back to top Go down

Admission Prices v Bristol Rovers - any info please? Empty Re: Admission Prices v Bristol Rovers - any info please?

Post by Roy D Hacksaw Wed Jul 16, 2014 2:03 pm

I'm pretty sure it said a tenner on the posters at the ground last night.

Roy D Hacksaw

Back to top Go down

Admission Prices v Bristol Rovers - any info please? Empty I'll be there!

Post by pete mac Wed Jul 16, 2014 2:08 pm

I'll be making the trip from the Midlands on Saturday.

Always a good atmosphere and game against the Rovers.

Another 1000 plus?

pete mac

Back to top Go down

Admission Prices v Bristol Rovers - any info please? Empty Re: Admission Prices v Bristol Rovers - any info please?

Post by pete mac Wed Jul 16, 2014 2:10 pm

Plus I had heard that the new 125 years City kit will be on show?

pete mac

Back to top Go down

Post by Midsomer-steve Wed Jul 16, 2014 3:35 pm

Yes - I can confirm that the prices for this game, as well as the Cheltenham friendly the week after, are Adults £10, OAPS/Under18's/Students £5, and U16's £1, according to the official website on 15th June..
Midsomer-steve
Midsomer-steve

Back to top Go down

Post by MaryS Wed Jul 16, 2014 4:20 pm

Midsomer-steve wrote:Yes - I can confirm that the prices for this game, as well as the Cheltenham friendly the week after, are Adults £10, OAPS/Under18's/Students £5, and U16's £1, according to the official website on 15th June..

Thank you!

I obviously didn't look far enough Back on the website.  Embarassed 

MaryS

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down