Roman Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hungerford to Swindon Transport needed

Go down

Hungerford to Swindon Transport needed Empty Hungerford to Swindon Transport needed

Post by dazzask8 on Wed Apr 17, 2019 8:03 am

Hi Everyone,

Im from swindon and I'm hoping to see the Hungerford away game this Friday coming up, however as I don't drive and there are no busses to get back from Hungerford I'll need some help getting back. Does anyone have a spare seat that's able to help?

Thanks very much
Darryl

Last edited by dazzask8 on Wed Apr 17, 2019 1:34 pm; edited 2 times in total

dazzask8

Back to top Go down

Hungerford to Swindon Transport needed Empty Re: Hungerford to Swindon Transport needed

Post by comrade powell on Wed Apr 17, 2019 9:42 am

Welcome to the forum, Darryl!

Why not try the Supporters Club coach on Friday? Details here...

https://bathcityfcsc.com/upcoming-trips/
comrade powell
comrade powell

Back to top Go down

Hungerford to Swindon Transport needed Empty Re: Hungerford to Swindon Transport needed

Post by dazzask8 on Wed Apr 17, 2019 9:53 am

Hi Comrade Powell
I would use it, but unfortunately im from the Swindon area, so unless I can flag the coach down when it's on the motorway I don't think it's possible to use is.

However as Im near one of the B roads that goes through straight to Hungerford, do you think that the coach could do another stop? My postcode is sn4 0dz if this helps anyone?

dazzask8

Back to top Go down

Post by comrade powell on Wed Apr 17, 2019 5:08 pm

Darryl, I've sent you a PM!
comrade powell
comrade powell

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum