Roman Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supporters Club HQ

3 posters

Go down

Supporters Club HQ Empty Supporters Club HQ

Post by Mark Tanner Mon May 29, 2017 4:33 pm

Hi all,

I was down at the club on Saturday with Basil and Gill in a bid to clear out the HQ and make it more presentable for the new season. We spent about 4 hours down there and sorted out half of it and threw out a lot of rubbish. There is a mammoth task of sorting through piles and piles of old programmes now some of which I will try and get on ebay in the coming weeks.

So why am I telling you?

If you know of any football league fans out there who are looking for a certain programme then point them my way. I am trying compile a list of them all and there are a fair few unusual ones.

We have this one for example for any Palace fans out there:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OkOqYoNZSCA

There are of course a stack of Bath City programmes which will also be sorted through so if you are missing any then please let me know.

We also have a lot of old DVDs which will all be on sale for as little as £1 when the season starts - if you haven't seen any of the Archive collection then make sure you pick up a copy, it's well worth a watch as it looks back at the history of the club with commentary from fans and players alike.

Cheers I love you
Mark Tanner
Mark Tanner

Back to top Go down

Supporters Club HQ Empty Re: Supporters Club HQ

Post by stillmanjunior Tue May 30, 2017 1:51 pm

I'm sorting ours in the loft at the moment. Found a load of doubles from the 1999/00 season if the club want them to try and flog. Otherwise I'll probably just check 'em.

Cue finding out that our FA Trophy 1st Round programme against Baldock Town is worth thousands.
stillmanjunior
stillmanjunior

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark Tanner Tue May 30, 2017 1:55 pm

That'll be great Mark, thank you.

I should also add if anyone has any programmes, City DVDs, Shirts or scarfs that they want to donate then please do. Donate either to the club office or directly to the HQ once the friendlies start again.

Even if we get 20p for an old programme then it's 20p more than we would have had for the club.
Mark Tanner
Mark Tanner

Back to top Go down

Post by pete mac Wed May 31, 2017 12:38 pm

I'll bring some old City stuff along next time I am down

pete mac

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark Tanner Wed May 31, 2017 12:57 pm

Thanks Pete, I appreciate the rise in retro looking items over the last few years and it'll be great to be able to provide a few of these products through the Supporters Club to enable the club to gain the profits (again).
Mark Tanner
Mark Tanner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down