Roman Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eastbourne Goals

+4
Mcnulty
richmadrid
pete mac
Skyblue
8 posters

Go down

Eastbourne Goals Empty Eastbourne Goals

Post by Skyblue Sun Apr 06, 2014 12:32 am

Skyblue

Back to top Go down

Eastbourne Goals Empty Re: Eastbourne Goals

Post by Skyblue Sun Apr 06, 2014 12:39 am

Skyblue

Back to top Go down

Post by pete mac Sun Apr 06, 2014 8:51 am

2 good goals. Thanks for filming and posting. Low,s cross was perfect and Dave Pratt was again at the centre of things. Another goal for poacher Watkins. A shame we haven't got another 3 points on our total. We would be right in it!

pete mac

Back to top Go down

Post by richmadrid Sun Apr 06, 2014 12:10 pm

Great pictures Skyblue. We are a potent force going forward and skillful too. A cohesive attacking unit. With the right tinkering over the summer I look forward to an exciting season. Playoffs look just beyond us now, but I am impressed with the football we are playing.

richmadrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Mcnulty Sun Apr 06, 2014 12:36 pm

Good videos.
Really good performance yesterday, could easily have been a lot more goals - their keeper played pretty well I thought.

Mcnulty

Back to top Go down

Post by BenE Sun Apr 06, 2014 3:57 pm

Actually these goals demonstrate what we can do when we keep the ball on the deck. We have the players to play football and I don't know why there is an over reliance on the big hoof.

This is a tactic that results in poor first halves but more opportunities as the opposition tire second half. But it rarely gives us a convincing victory. We are always one undeserved goal from slipping up.
BenE
BenE

Back to top Go down

Post by Peteboa Sun Apr 06, 2014 8:08 pm

A great watch! Thanks sky blue. A top half finish looks a certain now, a good achievement considering the budget and our lowly position in November. Let's hope we can hold to our many talented players and give promotion a real go next season.

UTC
Peteboa
Peteboa

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark Tanner Sun Apr 06, 2014 9:54 pm

Thanks for uploading those goals SkyBlue, I have embedded them in my brief report on my blog. Perfect day in football!
Mark Tanner
Mark Tanner

Back to top Go down

Post by yuffie Mon Apr 07, 2014 11:01 am

i think this game and the chelmsford match show that both the management and team try to play football as much as possible but this is the conference south and we aren't barcelona so it won't always happen

and it was dreadful defending by their no.3 for our first goal (and he wasn't much better for the 2nd)

yuffie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down