Roman Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please help Philip with his research

+3
Jon_BOA
Beau Nash
OliverH
7 posters

Go down

Please help Philip with his research  Empty Please help Philip with his research

Post by OliverH Thu Sep 03, 2015 11:00 am

Bath Spa Uni MBA Student Philip Mennebrocker has been conducting preliminary research into the non-football commercial prospects for a community-owned football club in Bath for his MA thesis.

Please help the Bid by taking 5 minutes to fill in the following survey, and please share the link with family and friends in the Bath area. If you're on Facebook, you can share the link below.

It would be great to get a good response to this, as it may encourage Bath Spa Uni and other unis/colleges to assist the club with research in the future.

https://de.surveymonkey.com/r/V85VFQC

Or on Facebook:

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/V85GM26 Cheers, Philip
OliverH
OliverH

Back to top Go down

Please help Philip with his research  Empty Re: Please help Philip with his research

Post by OliverH Thu Sep 03, 2015 11:15 am

I should add: Philip has managed to get a 5-page spread about the Bid and Bath City FC into top German football magazine 11 Freunde, so we owe him a favour! Surprised Surprised
OliverH
OliverH

Back to top Go down

Please help Philip with his research  Empty Re: Please help Philip with his research

Post by Beau Nash Thu Sep 03, 2015 11:26 am

Survey completed from a personal email and also seen on Twitter and Facebook. cheers
Beau Nash
Beau Nash

Back to top Go down

Post by OliverH Thu Sep 03, 2015 11:27 am

Brilliant, thanks!
OliverH
OliverH

Back to top Go down

Post by Jon_BOA Thu Sep 03, 2015 11:46 am

OliverH wrote:I should add: Philip has managed to get a 5-page spread about the Bid and Bath City FC into top German football magazine 11 Freunde, so we owe him a favour! Surprised Surprised

5 pages!?! I didn't know it was going to be that much, certainly contributed to one of my weirdest nights down the pub! Survey completed and pestering others to do it now.

Jon_BOA

Back to top Go down

Post by OliverH Thu Sep 03, 2015 11:49 am

Originally it was supposed to be eight!
OliverH
OliverH

Back to top Go down

Post by 2weirdtown Thu Sep 03, 2015 12:50 pm

I've done it and it's hardly onerous.
2weirdtown
2weirdtown

Back to top Go down

Post by BenE Thu Sep 03, 2015 1:58 pm

Not happy about diverted to the Senior Citizen's pages immediately after giving my age.
BenE
BenE

Back to top Go down

Post by Marc Monitor Thu Sep 03, 2015 5:38 pm

Ha, same here!
Marc Monitor
Marc Monitor

Location : Within the sight of Twerton Park floodlights (Well, at the end of my street)

Back to top Go down

Post by Colin Voutt Fri Sep 04, 2015 9:13 am

BenE wrote:Not happy about diverted to the Senior Citizen's pages immediately after giving my age.

It comes to all of us eventually!

I avoided it by 28 days.

Colin Voutt

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down