Roman Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bromley Goals

5 posters

Go down

Bromley Goals Empty Bromley Goals

Post by Skyblue Sun Mar 29, 2015 3:11 pm

Skyblue

Back to top Go down

Bromley Goals Empty Re: Bromley Goals

Post by Skyblue Sun Mar 29, 2015 3:37 pm

Skyblue

Back to top Go down

Post by BenE Sun Mar 29, 2015 4:15 pm

I thought at the time that for the first goal we should have had a Pen for the shove on Dave Pratt. Lucky for the ref we eventually scored. Would he have given it had the ball been eventually cleared? I doubt it.

Lovely Build Up play for both goals.
BenE
BenE

Back to top Go down

Bromley Goals Empty Pratty Push

Post by Skyblue Sun Mar 29, 2015 4:52 pm

BenE wrote:I thought at the time that for the first goal we should have had a Pen for the shove on Dave Pratt. Lucky for the ref we eventually scored. Would he have given it had the ball been eventually cleared? I doubt it.

Lovely Build Up play for both goals.

Yeah definite pen which didn't look like it was going to be given.

Skyblue

Back to top Go down

Post by yuffie Sun Mar 29, 2015 6:14 pm

Blimey that was a clear push on Pratty. Fitting that Diallo then made the no.5 look like a chump with his turn before shooting.

And great composure from Watto for the second.

Both goals showed great football in the build-up which must have confused any supporters who are of the view our bench insists we only lump the ball forward at every opportunity.

yuffie

Back to top Go down

Post by Marc Monitor Sun Mar 29, 2015 11:43 pm

yuffie wrote:which must have confused any supporters who are of the view our bench insists we only lump the ball forward at every opportunity.

Bloody hell, who says that?
Marc Monitor
Marc Monitor

Location : Within the sight of Twerton Park floodlights (Well, at the end of my street)

Back to top Go down

Post by stillmanjunior Mon Mar 30, 2015 8:33 am

It also confirms my suspicions that we were nearly the recipients of two own goals. Watkins did really well with the second.
stillmanjunior
stillmanjunior

Back to top Go down

Post by Marc Monitor Mon Mar 30, 2015 11:31 am

The disappointment of Saturday is that we gifted Bromley two goals that, in the first half, looked that they wouldn't need to beat us. As it was, we could have come out 2-0 winners.
Marc Monitor
Marc Monitor

Location : Within the sight of Twerton Park floodlights (Well, at the end of my street)

Back to top Go down

Post by BenE Mon Mar 30, 2015 2:04 pm

Certainly the first goal changed the complexion of the game. We had been completely on top until we let them score. Then they got their tails up and went for the second. Once they got it they decided to sit back obviously thinking it was game over (just like their fans). If the ref had got his way they would have too except Dave Pratt has fantastic control even when he is pushed to the floor and we got what we deserved. After that they couldn't get back in it as we had our tails up.
BenE
BenE

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down