Roman Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Insider September

5 posters

Go down

Insider September Empty Insider September

Post by Beau Nash Thu Sep 04, 2014 12:20 pm

Just received and it makes for interesting reading.  

Welcome the return of lunchtime food, excellent value at only £3-50 (c.£2 cheaper than the excellent Twerton Chippy if it is open, shhh!  silent  don't tell our management or they might put the price up). I will be there at c.1330 hours for my ? and chips (a few large spoons of veg such as peas, sweetcorn, or mixed, frozen only takes a few minutes in a microwave, would make it even better);  hope the real ale is on tap.  Yes, I know what some of you are thinking...I am never satisfied. Wink
Who is going to join me, comrade aka mothman  Razz  is searching his wallet as I write?

I hope everyone has received this. If not check your spam (just in case it went there) otherwise email: Bath City FC <info@bathcityfootballclub.co.uk> to be added to the list.
Beau Nash
Beau Nash

Back to top Go down

Insider September Empty Re: Insider September

Post by pete mac Thu Sep 04, 2014 1:40 pm

Yes got mine and good to see the food back

pete mac

Back to top Go down

Post by Marc Monitor Thu Sep 04, 2014 1:54 pm

It was another good Insider. I know I am always moaning but the publicity about the sponsored walk seems very slow if it is happening just over two weeks away. The Insider says that "Details will be on website, Facebook and Twitter." but it should have been out at least a month ago. It isn't a long time for people to get sponsorship. I know that the sponsored walk was spoken about, at least, a couple of months ago and we still haven't got full details or, it seems, any publicity for it yet. Have I missed an earlier announcement about this or something?

This isn't a pop at the Insider by the way. If we didn't have that, we still wouldn't know about it.
Marc Monitor
Marc Monitor

Location : Within the sight of Twerton Park floodlights (Well, at the end of my street)

Back to top Go down

Post by Beau Nash Thu Sep 04, 2014 4:30 pm

Re the walk...there was something a few days ago on Facebook BUT I cannot find any mention of it on the official website.  

As Marc says, these things need to be permanently highlighted, starting about 6 weeks before. Has there been anything in the Chronicle?

I am the last person to ask about the walk, Lambridge from Twerton Park and back is too much for me, so I had forgotten about it. Crying or Very sad
Beau Nash
Beau Nash

Back to top Go down

Post by Marc Monitor Thu Sep 04, 2014 4:38 pm

Sorry, I am straddling two threads here but, yes, there is something in the supporters' corner today.
Marc Monitor
Marc Monitor

Location : Within the sight of Twerton Park floodlights (Well, at the end of my street)

Back to top Go down

Post by comrade powell Thu Sep 04, 2014 9:00 pm

Sorry, I'm away at the moment so can't really chase things about sponsored walk. I know there was a SC meeting tonight - hopefully some details will appear on here very soon.

Martin in Madrid
comrade powell
comrade powell

Back to top Go down

Post by Marc Monitor Thu Sep 04, 2014 11:24 pm

Bloody hell, it's alright for some. Are you starting the sponsored walk from there? Wink
Marc Monitor
Marc Monitor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark Tanner Fri Sep 05, 2014 12:36 am

Glad the insider has started so much debate and people have enjoyed it again. Hopefully the next one will be an improvement again!
Mark Tanner
Mark Tanner

Back to top Go down

Post by comrade powell Fri Sep 05, 2014 8:17 am

Marc Monitor wrote:Bloody hell, it's alright for some. Are you starting the sponsored walk from there? Wink

Yes, and I recall you sponsoring me at a quid a mile! Adios...
comrade powell
comrade powell

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down