Roman Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hungerford

3 posters

Go down

Hungerford  Empty Hungerford

Post by comrade powell Sat Apr 01, 2023 11:50 am

In case anyone has not heard, today’s match is off.

I wonder when they will reschedule it for. Hungerford are already playing catch up with midweek games on the Thursday after Easter and the following Tuesday. That only leaves early next week or the last midweek of the season. The League don’t usually allow games between the last two Saturdays so will they force Hungerford to play two in a midweek?
comrade powell
comrade powell

Back to top Go down

Hungerford  Empty Re: Hungerford

Post by Luton Roman Sat Apr 01, 2023 12:08 pm

comrade powell wrote:In case anyone has not heard, today’s match is off.

I wonder when they will reschedule it for. Hungerford are already playing catch up with midweek games on the Thursday after Easter and the following Tuesday. That only leaves early next week or the last midweek of the season. The League don’t usually allow games between the last two Saturdays so will they force Hungerford to play two in a midweek?

There's already 2 games planned on Tuesday 25th April so surely will be then. Concords schedule is insane.

Luton Roman

Back to top Go down

Post by comrade powell Sat Apr 01, 2023 1:39 pm

Good spot. I guess they had to allow Concord to play on that last Tuesday or else they’d have been playing nearly every day. Time for NL to reflect on their great idea of increasing the number of clubs.
comrade powell
comrade powell

Back to top Go down

Post by LB Thu Apr 06, 2023 12:52 pm

Now confirmed as 25th.

LB

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down