Roman Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dulwich thread

4 posters

Go down

Dulwich thread Empty Dulwich thread

Post by comrade powell Sun Feb 05, 2023 10:37 am

Although this match is still a couple of weeks away I'm starting it now simply to alert anyone planning to go that it's advisable to buy your ticket asap. Their last two Saturday attendances have exceeded 3000 and I believe the gates were shut. At least one of our fans missed most of the first half last year as he was stuck in a very long queue at the turnstiles.

Link to their ticketing page....

https://app.fanbaseclub.com/Fan/Tickets/SelectType?fixtureId=1663
comrade powell
comrade powell

Back to top Go down

Dulwich thread Empty Re: Dulwich thread

Post by Luton Roman Sun Feb 05, 2023 11:04 am

comrade powell wrote:Although this match is still a couple of weeks away I'm starting it now simply to alert anyone planning to go that it's advisable to buy your ticket asap. Their last two Saturday attendances have exceeded 3000 and I believe the gates were shut. At least one of our fans missed most of the first half last year as he was stuck in a very long queue at the turnstiles.

Link to their ticketing page....

https://app.fanbaseclub.com/Fan/Tickets/SelectType?fixtureId=1663

Then he was the lucky one as we were awful last year, hoping for better this time around based on yesterday.

Luton Roman

comrade powell likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by BenE Mon Feb 06, 2023 8:50 am

With gates like that and the revenue it generates on match day it is a wonder they aren't doing better in the league. You would hope that if we tripled our income it would give us a realistic shot at promotion.
BenE
BenE

Back to top Go down

Post by comrade powell Mon Feb 06, 2023 9:59 am

Agreed. I can't be bothered to wade through the 30+ pages devoted to it on their forum but there are plans for a new stadium next door to the present place - maybe funds are being devoted to that.

The beer sales alone on matchdays must bring in more income than most clubs in this league get through the gate.
comrade powell
comrade powell

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Newman Mon Feb 06, 2023 8:52 pm

Surely the league rules must indicate that some tickets have to be made available to away fans when there is a
potential full house.
I seem to recall this was the case for a previous time we visited Dulwich.
Assume the supporters club will be in contact to ensure City fans can obtain tickets.

Peter Newman

Back to top Go down

Post by comrade powell Mon Feb 06, 2023 9:46 pm

I’ll mention it to the SC. The occasion you’re referring to was when I sorted it as SLO and it was a pain to deal with. Far easier to just go through their website I think!

Update - just remembered that when we persuaded Dulwich to provide us with some tickets was because the match was all ticket - I think they had just moved back to Champion Hill following their groundshare at Tooting. This is a different situation.
comrade powell
comrade powell

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down