Roman Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bath Programmes - Looking for New Home

3 posters

Go down

Bath Programmes - Looking for New Home Empty Bath Programmes - Looking for New Home

Post by SteveBradley Thu Dec 09, 2021 1:06 am

I've a bundle of City programmes - all in perfect condition - that I need to find a good home for as I'm moving.

Does Baz still sell programmes from the container, and would he want any more ? If not - would anyone else fancy them ?

- Stafford v City, 15th Jan 1994.
- City v Altrincham 19th Feb 1994.
- City v Runcorn 29th Aug 1994.
- Telford v City, 17th Sept 1994.
- City v Welling, 19th Sept 1994.
- City v Stalybridge, 8th Oct 1994.
- City v Altrincham, 29th Oct 1994 (2 copies, for some reason)
- City v Stevenage, 19th Nov 1994.
- City v Stafford, 7th Jan 1995.
- City v Bromsgrove, 25th Feb 1995.
- City v Halifax, 27th March 1995.
- City v Tamworth, 12th Feb 2011.
- City v Bristol Rovers, 8th July 2011.
- City v Wrexham, 16th Aug 2011.
- Hayes & Yeading v City, 23rd Aug 2011.
- City v Sutton, 17th Oct 2015.
- City v Bognor, 9th Dec 2017.

I've got a few more somewhere - including an old fanzine from the 90s ('The Penguin' ?).

I'll be at the game on Saturday, so can bring them along then for whoever can give them a good home.

Thanks,

Steve

SteveBradley

Back to top Go down

Bath Programmes - Looking for New Home Empty Re: Bath Programmes - Looking for New Home

Post by comrade powell Thu Dec 09, 2021 9:17 am

Steve, thanks but we don't really want any more programmes for the SC's 'container' (aka Bas's Bunker) - we had a big clear out a couple of years ago in the hope that it would be moved as part of the redevelopment.

The fanzine was called The Revenge of the Killer Penguin.
comrade powell
comrade powell

Back to top Go down

Bath Programmes - Looking for New Home Empty Re: Bath Programmes - Looking for New Home

Post by SteveBradley Thu Dec 09, 2021 11:04 am

comrade powell wrote:Steve, thanks but we don't really want any more programmes for the SC's 'container' (aka Bas's Bunker) - we had a big clear out a couple of years ago in the hope that it would be moved as part of the redevelopment.

The fanzine was called The Revenge of the Killer Penguin.

No worries Martin.

If anyone fancies them just let me know before Saturday morning Smile

SteveBradley

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 09, 2021 3:46 pm

I'll take the fanzine off you Steve. Just sent you a message

Back to top Go down

Post by stillmanjunior Thu Dec 09, 2021 5:12 pm

I remember we had a break-in at the club shop once and to Bas's annoyance they HADN'T stolen any programmes. It was like Bookbarn in there at one point. Probably a few things in there worth more than the watch Del Boy found but would be a needle in a haystack trying to find it among hundreds of Fulham Reserves programmes and teamsheets from a Isthmian Division Two games in the 70s.

There was still something charming about it all though.
stillmanjunior
stillmanjunior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down