Roman Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thanks for being so welcoming

4 posters

Go down

Thanks for being so welcoming Empty Thanks for being so welcoming

Post by NCJesster Wed Aug 07, 2019 4:47 pm

First off, what a great start to the season, except for the injuries.

But I wanted to thank everyone for being so welcoming and accepting of me. Some poeple may find it odd that I follow the team from so far away but this has become so important to me. I tell everyone how welcoming the whole organization was to me and my wife when we came to Twerton last year and that has continued since I have been home.

I did end up with some problems with my elbows and I had operations on each arm. But things are going well and I am on the road to recovery.

I wanted to also thank whoever made the decision to stock larger size jerseys this year. I was so excited to see that I can get one that fits me well. I cannot wait to get it and wear it to school to show off to my fellow teachers.

Lastly, my wife and I are planning a return trip this year. We want to attend the Boxing Day match against Chippenham, hoping for a result like last years match. We may also try to go to the away match on the 28th at Hampton and Richmond. My daughter and her boyfriend are planning on joining us this year.

I am looking forward to seeing everyone again, minus the broken bones, and really getting to hang out in the terraces.

Thanks for everything!
Jesse
NCJesster
NCJesster

Back to top Go down

Thanks for being so welcoming Empty Re: Thanks for being so welcoming

Post by comrade powell Wed Aug 07, 2019 5:31 pm

Great to hear from you again, Jesse, and pleased to read that like our injured players you're on the road to recovery!

Of course you and your family will be warmly welcomed again at Christmas, especially if you help deliver the same result as last season's!

And many thanks for joining Bath City Supporters Club - it's much appreciated.
comrade powell
comrade powell

Back to top Go down

Post by OliverH Sat Aug 10, 2019 1:56 pm

Wishing you a speedy recovery Jesse, look forward to seeing you at TP again soon.
OliverH
OliverH

Back to top Go down

Post by Marc Monitor Sun Aug 11, 2019 10:16 pm

Glad to hear that you had a great time, Jesse. As it goes, you weren't the only American person who was struck by Bath City last Christmas. An American guy who has worked in Bath for a couple of years had his son - a rugby player in Pittsburgh, would you believe - visiting over the festive season and saw both Chippenham games. Looks like our friends from over the Atlantic are good luck charms and, as such, you are all welcome.
Marc Monitor
Marc Monitor

Location : Within the sight of Twerton Park floodlights (Well, at the end of my street)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum