Roman Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

South West Trains to Dulwich - strike action

5 posters

Go down

South West Trains to Dulwich - strike action Empty South West Trains to Dulwich - strike action

Post by OliverH Thu Dec 27, 2018 4:52 pm

I popped into Bath Spa today to ask about tickets to London for Sat 5 Jan. I was thinking of getting the 9.07 South West Trains to Waterloo to save money.

The ticket person advised me that no Saturday 9.07 Waterloo trains have run for weeks because of ongoing strike action. SWT continue to list them on their timetables, but if you buy one in advance you may be disappointed on the day.
OliverH
OliverH

Back to top Go down

South West Trains to Dulwich - strike action Empty Re: South West Trains to Dulwich - strike action

Post by Ashley Thu Dec 27, 2018 5:06 pm

Good job the SC aren't on strike then! Wink https://bathcityfcsc.com/upcoming-trips/

Ashley

Back to top Go down

South West Trains to Dulwich - strike action Empty Re: South West Trains to Dulwich - strike action

Post by OliverH Thu Dec 27, 2018 5:07 pm

Ashley wrote:Good job the SC aren't on strike then!  Wink  https://bathcityfcsc.com/upcoming-trips/

Very Happy

OliverH
OliverH

Back to top Go down

Post by Maurice Ashman Fri Dec 28, 2018 6:30 am

I have advance tickets via Paddington & London Bridge (Jubilee tube) @ £11.50 each way.
I assumed SWT would be more expensive?

Maurice Ashman

Back to top Go down

Post by OliverH Fri Dec 28, 2018 10:34 am

A single on SWT was listed as £10 a few days ago, but more importantly how did you get that cheap a price from GWR???
OliverH
OliverH

Back to top Go down

Post by Maurice Ashman Fri Dec 28, 2018 1:00 pm

Went to Temple Meads on the way back from Chelmsford game and asked for cheapest ticket.

Maurice Ashman

Back to top Go down

Post by Luton Roman Fri Dec 28, 2018 2:25 pm

Advantage of a senior rail card too I dare say Maurice.

Luton Roman

Back to top Go down

Post by Maurice Ashman Fri Dec 28, 2018 5:25 pm

Sure thing!

Maurice Ashman

Back to top Go down

Post by kermit Sat Dec 29, 2018 9:26 am

Use your bus pass and its even cheaper....free.
Involves a few changes and takes a few days as well!
On a more serious note. The forecast for Dulwich is sub zero temperatures all day Friday and all day Saturday so good job we don't have to buy tickets for the match in advance now.
kermit
kermit

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down