Roman Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Update on matchday posters - can you help distribute?

Go down

Update on matchday posters - can you help distribute? Empty Update on matchday posters - can you help distribute?

Post by OliverH Tue Dec 20, 2016 10:13 pm

Hello -

Just to let you know that after a few teething troubles, we have now put together a schedule to ensure that there should always be around 50 matchday posters made available from the club shop on matchdays for the matches ahead - this will start on Boxing Day, with posters available for the January fixtures.

Apologies to those who were in the habit of collecting them from the club shop - please try again from now on, normal service should be resumed! If you used to get them from Bas, he should now be able to sort you out once again from the club shop stock.

This is on top of the posters and flyers being printed and distributed in town to around 100 locations in the city centre, Widcombe, Twerton, Lower Bristol Road, Oldfield Park, Chelsea Road and Bear Flat.

If you are able to post posters and flyers in schools, universities, workplaces and areas of BANES not currently covered, please let me know by PM and I will add you to the regular mailing list. Just let me know how many you want and where you generally put them (to prevent duplication).

Cheers
Oliver

OliverH
OliverH

Back to top Go down