Roman Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Bath City Bid latest

+12
OliverH
Elmore James
Marc Monitor
2weirdtown
Too Late...
Steve Whites Missus
stillmanjunior
yuffie
Colin Voutt
kermit
Major Icewater
Sir Ged Roddy
16 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Big Bath City Bid latest - Page 2 Empty Re: Big Bath City Bid latest

Post by BenE Sat Aug 27, 2016 2:16 pm

I am very happy with the work that has been done. We have finally got to the stage where it can really happen and that has taken a lot of work by all involved including, I must say, the existing directors. Ok it might still fall in the final furlong but that would in no way reflect badly on the people who have been driving this foward.

It is up to the rest of us now to show how much we care.

The main issue with the tax for me is that it doesn't affect how much I am going to put in. Ok you could have got a bit back a year down the line but you still have to have the money up front to put in. So I just accept it is committed. The aims haven't changed.
BenE
BenE

Back to top Go down

Post by SteveBradley Sun Aug 28, 2016 6:55 pm

Really exciting that we're finally on the cusp of seeing Bath City reconfigured in what should hopefully be a more sustainable, democratic, open and engaged manner. It's down to all of us to help make that happen now.

As an aside - the fact that all the Directors and its main Shareholders are supporting this proposal should show that it has real merit. It should also sow a seed in the back of people's minds that there may not be much else in the way of options for Bath City if this doesn't work. The existing Directors have done sterling work bailing the club out financially over the last many years. They can't continue doing so if this proposal doesn't succeed. Food for thought.

SteveBradley

Back to top Go down

Post by Beau Nash Sun Aug 28, 2016 8:07 pm

Big disappointment with the attendance yesterday, only 523 after two weeks with no home game.  pale

An Idea to increase attendances:  Take the video of the East Thurrock game, edit it for highlights, say 20 minutes, and email to everyone on the lists.  The first half City played some great stuff.   Basketball

Same with the Partick Thistle game, again some very entertaining football.
cheers
Beau Nash
Beau Nash

Back to top Go down

Post by Maurice Ashman Mon Aug 29, 2016 5:17 am

Yes, disappointing - but not a complete surprise.
I expect, like me, a number of people took the opportunity of the last weekend of the school hols (and the last long Bank Hol one before Xmas) to make those longer trips to visit friends/family. I would not be surprised to see the same effect on Poole's gate today.

Maurice Ashman

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2