Roman Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Big Bath City FC Kickabout

5 posters

Go down

The Big Bath City FC Kickabout Empty The Big Bath City FC Kickabout

Post by Mark Tanner Wed Mar 11, 2015 11:57 am

This Saturday morning Bath City fans will be playing against each other in an 11 a side game up at Odd Down playing fields. KO is at 10.30 so anyone who hasn't already expressed an interest please do on here:

https://www.facebook.com/events/916205858430922/

with more info to share here:

http://www.mtannersports.com/big-bath-city-kickabout-march-2015/

Any extra money raised, after pitch hire costs, will go into the community ownership fund. So even if you can't play football anymore make sure you try and make the effort to watch and even donate to the cause.

If you own a business then I'd invite you to sponsor the event at just the cost of the pitch hire. So please get in touch with me on here via a PM or via my social media. Many thanks and see you there!
Mark Tanner
Mark Tanner

Back to top Go down

The Big Bath City FC Kickabout Empty Re: The Big Bath City FC Kickabout

Post by OliverH Thu Mar 12, 2015 6:08 pm

Thanks again Mark for this great idea! We encourage everyone to go play and also to come up with similar events, this is really brilliant.
OliverH
OliverH

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark Tanner Thu Mar 12, 2015 10:42 pm

It's not my idea, I'd like to clear that up, I can't claim any credit for it!

I'm just getting the word out about it. Two hardcore City fans deserve all the credit for it, but they are far to humble to take it.

Should be a cracking morning's football for everyone involved and hopefully raise a few quid for the fund to get it started!
Mark Tanner
Mark Tanner

Back to top Go down

Post by Marc Monitor Fri Mar 13, 2015 7:09 pm

9:30 meet tomorrow boys and girls. We have b/w and red strips, so just need your shinners, boots, towel and grooming products.
Marc Monitor
Marc Monitor

Location : Within the sight of Twerton Park floodlights (Well, at the end of my street)

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave Fri Mar 13, 2015 7:28 pm

Full credit to Reedy for arranging and organising. Still room for more players. It won't be anything serious, pure casual stuff that caters for all abilities, ages and fitness levels. Come and don the stripes (or reds)

Dave

Back to top Go down

Post by Beau Nash Sat Mar 14, 2015 1:00 pm

Bath City Supporters (black & white) v Bath City Supporters (red & white)

A game of two halves and a penalty shoot out.

At a very cold, with an easterly wind that must have come from the Siberian Steppes, Odd Down Playing fields on a perfect 3g surface twenty four hardy souls, a brave referee, a few spectators and a dog saw some football that would have graced Twerton Park.

For the first half the black & whites were dominant going in 8-1 ahead but the red and whites, full of spirit, fought back to win the second half 3-1. The penalty shoot out was close but the red & whites, no doubt encouraged by their second half display, won 11-9 (or something like that).
Beau Nash
Beau Nash

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down