Roman Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Attendance for Slough match on Tuesday ?

3 posters

Go down

Attendance for Slough match on Tuesday ? Empty Attendance for Slough match on Tuesday ?

Post by Midsomer-chris Wed Jan 10, 2024 10:30 pm

I need to know the gate for the Slough match last night, so that I can do the points for Guess the Gate. On the list of matches played it says 634 and in the match report it says 643. I didn't think that it would matter but there is someone close and it would affect his score. Can anyone tell me which one is correct please ? Thanks.
Midsomer-chris
Midsomer-chris

Back to top Go down

Attendance for Slough match on Tuesday ? Empty Re: Attendance for Slough match on Tuesday ?

Post by kermit Thu Jan 11, 2024 8:37 am

It was announced as 643, but I saw 5 sneek in at half time...... so let's just call it 648 shall we!!!!
kermit
kermit

Back to top Go down

Attendance for Slough match on Tuesday ? Empty Re: Attendance for Slough match on Tuesday ?

Post by Beau Nash Fri Jan 12, 2024 12:03 pm

Midsomer-chris wrote:I need to know the gate for the Slough match last night, so that I can do the points for Guess the Gate. On the list of matches played it says 634 and in the match report it says 643. I didn't think that it would matter but there is someone close and it would affect his score.  Can anyone tell me which one is correct please ? Thanks.

I would use 643 as reported here - https://www.footballwebpages.co.uk/bath-city/attendances - and as was announced by BCR.  Bath City website updating is an almost full time task and human error is always likely.

We could always have a committee meeting... Laughing lol!
Beau Nash
Beau Nash

Back to top Go down

Post by Midsomer-chris Sat Jan 13, 2024 1:47 am

Nice try Kermit !   Laughing  I know the top points have eluded you, but you did well !
Midsomer-chris
Midsomer-chris

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down