Roman Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Weymouth Away

5 posters

Go down

Weymouth Away Empty Weymouth Away

Post by 2weirdtown Mon Nov 06, 2023 11:57 pm

Well let's hope we don't give them any respect and go for the win from the off - (re comments on the Worthing and Torquay games).
The muff haven't improved much since our cup win there, despite only losing one in the last five games.
I expect them to make life more difficult for us this time, but they don't offer much upfront so I'm hoping for three points.
See you there?
2weirdtown
2weirdtown

Back to top Go down

Weymouth Away Empty Re: Weymouth Away

Post by kermit Tue Nov 07, 2023 8:28 am

Yes. See you there Neil.
kermit
kermit

Back to top Go down

Post by comrade powell Tue Nov 07, 2023 10:17 am

Please give my apologies.
comrade powell
comrade powell

Back to top Go down

Post by Jon_BOA Tue Nov 07, 2023 1:24 pm

I imagine the FA Cup game has taken a huge chunk out of the people attending tonight. I would have made the effort normally, but have zero interest in going given we were there barely 6 weeks ago and I know from the group I normally go with no-one is bothering. Safe travels to everyone going, and I hope we perform like we did in the cup.

Jon_BOA

comrade powell, Beau Nash and Mazzer like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 2weirdtown Tue Nov 07, 2023 10:39 pm

We did, and then some for an easy win. Much sterner tests to come. What tonight did demonstrate was the strength in depth of our squad. I don't think we have any weak players.
I noticed several instances where under pressure, players found their man without looking as they knew where they'd be.
2weirdtown
2weirdtown

Back to top Go down

Post by comrade powell Tue Nov 07, 2023 11:05 pm

Sounded very convincing. Pleased to see that Cody started and others were rested. Now for what will probably be a much tougher challenge from Aveley on Saturday.
comrade powell
comrade powell

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul1978 Wed Nov 08, 2023 6:52 pm

Again what grit and spirit from a team who lost their last 2 games and really deserved 2 points at least from those 2 games. Some teams would have sulked after last 2 games and a Tuesday night away game following but we were well up for it and our class shone through. Interesting to note that we've played 7 at home and 9 away. Yeovil have played 9 at home and 6 away. Doesn't mean much but interesting none the less. UTC boys.
Paul1978
Paul1978

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down