Roman Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Volunteer Celebration.

2 posters

Go down

Volunteer Celebration.  Empty Volunteer Celebration.

Post by Marc Monitor Sun Dec 04, 2022 4:48 pm

Like all non-league clubs, Bath City would be nothing without its volunteers. Bath City FC and the Supporters Society are jointly organising a celebration this Friday 9 December to thank all of the volunteers who have helped the club since we became community-owned five years ago. There will be a free buffet in the TR Hayes Premier Lounge from 7.30pm - we will try to screen the Netherlands v Argentina match for those who are interested, so feel free to arrive from 7pm!

We've done our best to invite volunteers personally based on the contact lists we have, but a few people may have slipped through the net. So if you've volunteered for the club, Supporters Club, Supporters Society or the Big Bath City Bid over the last five years, you are very welcome to join us on the night. Please see a flyer attached - it would be helpful if you can RSVP to the email on the flyer, including with any dietary requirements, so that we can sort the catering.

If you know anyone that fits the bill, please could you pass this onto them? I would be especially grateful if someone could let Bas know as we haven't got a email address for him. If anyone can DM his address, I can send him a hard copy.

Volunteer Celebration.  Thumbn10
Marc Monitor
Marc Monitor

Location : Within the sight of Twerton Park floodlights (Well, at the end of my street)

Midsomer-chris likes this post

Back to top Go down

Volunteer Celebration.  Empty Re: Volunteer Celebration.

Post by comrade powell Sun Dec 04, 2022 9:54 pm

Well done, Marc - a nice gesture. I’ll send you Bas’s contact details.
comrade powell
comrade powell

Midsomer-chris likes this post

Back to top Go down