Roman Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pablo Martinez

2 posters

Go down

Pablo Martinez Empty Pablo Martinez

Post by comrade powell Sun Aug 14, 2022 12:41 pm

Very best wishes to the Chippenham player who collapsed yesterday. It certainly puts things in perspective. Sounds like it was a horrible incident but those at the ground reacted brilliantly before the emergency services arrived.
comrade powell
comrade powell

Beau Nash, Midsomer-chris and Kevin Anderson like this post

Back to top Go down

Pablo Martinez Empty Re: Pablo Martinez

Post by Bluebird Mon Aug 15, 2022 9:21 am

That was the most distressing scene I've ever witnessed on a football pitch. Thankfully Pablo went down very close to our dugout and I think it was Eddie Jones who was the first to realise something was drastically wrong and went to his aid. When you see CPR being administered you only fear the worst. Huge respect to both sets of players, staff and all the medics who were outstanding. 3 ambulances and the air ambulance on the pitch is not something I ever want to see again but the news is good, and Pablo is receiving the best possible care.

Bluebird

Beau Nash and Midsomer-chris like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by comrade powell Mon Aug 15, 2022 10:05 am

Thanks for posting, Bluebird, and sharing some positive news. Hopefully Pablo will make a full recovery and face us in our festive derbies.
comrade powell
comrade powell

Beau Nash and Midsomer-chris like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum