Roman Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Short on numbers?

2 posters

Go down

Short on numbers? Empty Short on numbers?

Post by Rodney Mon Jan 24, 2022 8:43 pm

Are we short on numbers again for tomorrow evening? Any young (younger than me) supporters better take their boots if going.

Rodney

Back to top Go down

Short on numbers? Empty Re: Short on numbers?

Post by Guest Mon Jan 24, 2022 8:53 pm

The coach could stop in nearby Cobham to pick up John Terry and Frank Lampard. I'm sure they'd still do a decent job

Back to top Go down

Post by comrade powell Mon Jan 24, 2022 11:03 pm

We need this fixture like a hole in the head. Apart from the injury situation it seems mad to schedule a round of games for the middle of winter. I understand the clubs’ wish to end the practice of fitting in over ten games before the end of September but surely there were weeks in the Spring which could have been used.
comrade powell
comrade powell

Back to top Go down

Post by Rodney Wed Jan 26, 2022 7:31 am

comrade powell wrote:We need this fixture like a hole in the head. Apart from the injury situation it seems mad to schedule a round of games for the middle of winter. I understand the clubs’ wish to end the practice of fitting in over ten games before the end of September but surely there were weeks in the Spring which could have been used.

More like a hole in the defence.......

Rodney

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down