Roman Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Winner of the Guess the Gate Competition

5 posters

Go down

Winner of the Guess the Gate Competition Empty Winner of the Guess the Gate Competition

Post by Midsomer-chris Fri Jul 31, 2020 6:15 pm

I thought I would flag it up on here because now the season has ended people may not be looking all the way down the list of contents to see new posts.

On the "Guess the Gate" forum I have announced the winner for this season king Smile

Looking forward to when they let fans in to watch matches again so we can start the competition for next season.
Midsomer-chris
Midsomer-chris

Back to top Go down

Winner of the Guess the Gate Competition Empty Re: Winner of the Guess the Gate Competition

Post by Midsomer-steve Sat Aug 01, 2020 2:11 pm

I am sure that I speak for us all in thanking you for the extremely smooth and interesting way you run this fine compo', and that we all look forward to the day when we can see our beloved City again.
Midsomer-steve
Midsomer-steve

Back to top Go down

Winner of the Guess the Gate Competition Empty Re: Winner of the Guess the Gate Competition

Post by 2weirdtown Sat Aug 01, 2020 3:17 pm

Yes, thank you Chris, it's much appreciated.
2weirdtown
2weirdtown

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve Whites Missus Tue Aug 04, 2020 1:51 pm

Many thanks for organising Chris and for getting a current player to present me with the winner's trophy....

Winner of the Guess the Gate Competition Img_2310

Steve Whites Missus

Back to top Go down

Post by Midsomer-chris Thu Aug 06, 2020 12:25 am

What a brilliant photo Very Happy If I could have got Tom to present it to you I would have done ! Cool
Midsomer-chris
Midsomer-chris

Back to top Go down

Post by tovid Fri Aug 07, 2020 10:49 pm

Agreed cracking photo
tovid
tovid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down