Roman Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BCIR Video Diary

5 posters

Go down

BCIR Video Diary Empty BCIR Video Diary

Post by London Calling Tue May 17, 2016 11:30 pm

Hi all.

Back on the 27th of February the Bath City Internet Radio team filmed their day covering the away match with Hemel Hempstead Town.

You can watch the final edited version here...

http://www.bathcityinternetradio.co.uk/

We decided to film our day firstly as a bit of a promotional tool but also to try and give a flavour of what it's like covering matches week to week at this level, what everyone contributes to the team and generally what goes in to bringing coverage of just about every game during the season.

Enjoy!

P.S. Once the summer break is done and dusted we'll aim to be at as many pre-season friendlies as we can bringing you live coverage of the games and giving an idea of how the new season's squad is shaping up.

London Calling

Back to top Go down

BCIR Video Diary Empty Re: BCIR Video Diary

Post by Midsomer-steve Wed May 18, 2016 2:30 am

Thanks Ross - I have just watched the video, and it was very interesting and well put together. City, and their fans, are very lucky to have such a dedicated, hard-working team, who will supply commentary to as many games as they can. I have 'switched on' whenever I cannot be there 'live', but although I am very fortunate in being able to attend nearly all the matches, the vast majority of fans cannot make the away matches in particular, so, to them, and to the many 'exiles', in this country and all over the world, this internet radio commentary is invaluable. You do us all proud.
Midsomer-steve
Midsomer-steve

Back to top Go down

Post by daven Wed May 18, 2016 9:26 am

I agree  with that. I have been a supporter of City for over 50 years when I lived in Radstock area but as I have now moved to Minehead I listen to the matches on Bath City Internet radio and it is great that we have been blessed with this. May it long continue. Keep up the good work you do!

daven

Back to top Go down

Post by Elmore James Wed May 18, 2016 11:11 am

excellent. well done chaps. just think when i first starting watching city the only way i could get the scores was through the 'pink' un' sports paper

Elmore James

Back to top Go down

Post by pete mac Wed May 18, 2016 11:20 am

Great stuff.....145 miles away in Derby - it's great to have this. Many thanks

pete mac

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down