Roman Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cuo Final 1 vs Concord Rangers

+12
RUDI GULITS
Ashley
yuffie
Marc Monitor
the demon headmaster
Elmore James
Roy D Hacksaw
miker
BenE
Luton Roman
Steve Whites Missus
HerefordRoman
16 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Cuo Final 1 vs Concord Rangers - Page 2 Empty Re: Cuo Final 1 vs Concord Rangers

Post by Marc Monitor Sat Apr 09, 2016 5:23 pm

Excellent. Points I was prepared to lose. Please please please, City, don't mess up any home games now and try and, at least, get draws away. Our heads are certainly not going down when we are losing under Owers.
Marc Monitor
Marc Monitor

Location : Within the sight of Twerton Park floodlights (Well, at the end of my street)

Back to top Go down

Cuo Final 1 vs Concord Rangers - Page 2 Empty Re: Cuo Final 1 vs Concord Rangers

Post by Marc Monitor Sat Apr 09, 2016 5:28 pm

Team today?
Marc Monitor
Marc Monitor

Location : Within the sight of Twerton Park floodlights (Well, at the end of my street)

Back to top Go down

Post by HerefordRoman Sat Apr 09, 2016 5:52 pm

Phillips
Gallinagh, Batten Hemmings Ball
Kelly, Murphy, Artus, Watkins
Harvey, Pratt

SUBS: Bowman on for Gallinagh, Hutchinson on for Watkins, McCootie on for Pratt

not used: Williams, Kington

HerefordRoman

Back to top Go down

Post by yuffie Sat Apr 09, 2016 5:54 pm

Great battling performance against the biggest bunch of whiners I've seen us face all season.

Totally dominated the first half but only Watto's great finish after the keeper scuffed a clearance. Pratty missed two great chances just before HT and when we got caught asleep from a quick free kick in their half it looked the same sorry story. They nearly caught us again on the break but we got away with that and then got back on top. Clear foul on Hutchinson for the pen and great strike from Kelly. Despite five minutes of stoppage time no scares.

Everyone played well but Hemmings was immense at centre back.

yuffie

Back to top Go down

Post by Marc Monitor Sat Apr 09, 2016 6:04 pm

What price on a further move back for Hemmings to goalkeeper?
Marc Monitor
Marc Monitor

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashley Sat Apr 09, 2016 6:36 pm

Chas was immense at centre half. Still 3 hours from home but frankly I don't care. A superb performance, fully deserved victory.

Ashley

Back to top Go down

Post by RUDI GULITS Sat Apr 09, 2016 6:42 pm

what a great result
2 winnable games at home to come
lets hope we are safe before we play hayes and yeading
RUDI GULITS
RUDI GULITS

Back to top Go down

Post by pete mac Sat Apr 09, 2016 7:55 pm

Fabulous and for me a totally unexpected win.

Well done all

pete mac

Back to top Go down

Post by the demon headmaster Sat Apr 09, 2016 8:22 pm

Chad Hemings IS immense.

the demon headmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by the demon headmaster Sat Apr 09, 2016 8:23 pm

Soz can't edit on my phone. CHAS!

the demon headmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by pete mac Sat Apr 09, 2016 8:24 pm

Hope he isn't badly injured. Need him for the run in

pete mac

Back to top Go down

Post by LB Sat Apr 09, 2016 8:51 pm

Like others, I had written today off - nice to be proved wrong. Did wonder if once again we would regret not getting the second goal when we were on top, but it worked out in the end. Need to make the most of the two home games coming up.

LB

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave Sat Apr 09, 2016 9:32 pm

pete mac wrote:Hope he isn't badly injured. Need him for the run in
dead leg

Dave

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashley Sat Apr 09, 2016 9:45 pm

Cheers for that Dave, should be ok for next week

Ashley

Back to top Go down

Post by pete mac Sat Apr 09, 2016 11:21 pm

Good post match interviews from GO and big Chas on RoD

pete mac

Back to top Go down

Post by comrade powell Sun Apr 10, 2016 12:29 pm

yuffie wrote:Great battling performance against the biggest bunch of whiners I've seen us face all season.

Totally dominated the first half but only Watto's great finish after the keeper scuffed a clearance. Pratty missed two great chances just before HT and when we got caught asleep from a quick free kick in their half it looked the same sorry story. They nearly caught us again on the break but we got away with that and then got back on top. Clear foul on Hutchinson for the pen and great strike from Kelly. Despite five minutes of stoppage time no scares.

Everyone played well but Hemmings was immense at centre back.

Well said. So pleased that we didn't let Concord rule the game after their equaliser - I feared it could turn out to be another Oxford. Amazing to learn in Chaz's interview with the equalling towering Junior that he has not played at the back before - he looked a natural with his excellent reading of situations and classy distribution. And well done to the ref for ignoring the constant bitching from certain home players - team spirit doesn't appear to be their strength!
comrade powell
comrade powell

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2