Roman Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blood Pressure

2 posters

Go down

Blood Pressure Empty Blood Pressure

Post by sirkev Thu Jan 21, 2016 7:47 pm

I saw my GP today. He took my blood pressure which was very high. He was concerned and asked me why this was the case. I said that I had a stressful job and he asked me if there were any other factors such as smoking or alcohol. I said I had a healthy lifestyle but had started watching the Romans this season. He just laughed.....I think he understood my pain.

sirkev

Back to top Go down

Blood Pressure Empty Re: Blood Pressure

Post by Dusty Lynfield Thu Jan 21, 2016 8:07 pm

Nice one Sir Kev......glad I'm not in the "pressure cooker" not too far away from Twerton Park anymore. Due to the cold weather I've been wearing my City on the way to work.....prompted no end of glib comments about our current situation. I am feeling More chipper re City now though, especially if new manager can bring the best out of Pratty and Co.

Me and Dylan will see you on Saturday....see if you can get Charlie to come along for the "new dawn" at Twerton Park this Saturday.
Dusty Lynfield
Dusty Lynfield

Back to top Go down

Post by sirkev Thu Jan 21, 2016 8:13 pm

Nice one Dusty....still working on the boy.....We live in hope to convert him!!!! A new dawn rises over Twerton Park....lets hope so!!!! See you Saturday

sirkev

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down