Roman Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to buy community shares + ask further questions

+13
BenE
Eddie Hitler
pete mac
Marc Monitor
Luton Roman
Major Icewater
OliverH
Ashley
Mark Tanner
2weirdtown
Steve Whites Missus
MattC
comrade powell
17 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

How to buy community shares + ask further questions - Page 2 Empty Re: How to buy community shares + ask further questions

Post by Sir Ged Roddy Mon Jul 20, 2015 4:06 pm

It is because of Steve Bradley's regular (perhaps persistent!) communication with the Chronicle that it is taking more interest! Well done, Steve

Sir Ged Roddy

Back to top Go down

How to buy community shares + ask further questions - Page 2 Empty Re: How to buy community shares + ask further questions

Post by miker Tue Jul 21, 2015 10:17 pm

Two questions. Sorry if they have been asked and answered before.
If I buy shares, what happens to them when I die ? ( Not being morbid, just realistic as I'm getting on and the clock keeps ticking )
Can shares be sold back to the club or other people in the future ?
Thanks for any response

miker

Back to top Go down

Post by OliverH Tue Jul 21, 2015 10:43 pm

You can pass them on in your will.

They cannot be sold to other people, only back to the club at face value or below, and only if the club determines that it can afford to do so.
OliverH
OliverH

Back to top Go down

Post by miker Tue Jul 21, 2015 10:48 pm

Thanks Oliver
Miker

miker

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve Whites Missus Wed Aug 12, 2015 11:37 am

Tom Watson (MP) who is standing for Deputy Leader of the Labour Party will be at Twerton Park this Sunday 16th between 11am and 1pm if you want to try and get a photo opportunity with him and a bid poster. The Bath Labour Party have pledged to buy shares.

I would offer to go along, but am sadly away that day (I wanted to meet Tom).

Steve Whites Missus

Back to top Go down

Post by Marc Monitor Wed Aug 12, 2015 5:31 pm

Thanks for this, SWM. We will try and get someone down. Out of interest, where did you hear about this? None of us know anything about it
Marc Monitor
Marc Monitor

Location : Within the sight of Twerton Park floodlights (Well, at the end of my street)

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve Whites Missus Wed Aug 12, 2015 7:04 pm

Labour member.

More info here

Steve Whites Missus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2