Roman Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brief write up from the Supporters game

+3
comrade powell
Marc Monitor
Mark Tanner
7 posters

Go down

Brief write up from the Supporters game Empty Brief write up from the Supporters game

Post by Mark Tanner Wed Mar 18, 2015 11:40 am

Hi all,

There seems to be a lot of doom and gloom about at the moment but this certainly wasn't the case on Saturday morning!

I have written a short piece looking at the supporters game on Saturday morning:

http://www.mtannersports.com/bath-city-supporters-fc-march-big-kickabout-result/

Hope you enjoy it, we need loads more events like this and for each one to bring in more money than the last one before it!
Mark Tanner
Mark Tanner

Back to top Go down

Brief write up from the Supporters game Empty Re: Brief write up from the Supporters game

Post by Marc Monitor Wed Mar 18, 2015 7:36 pm

I think that you will find that a certain father and son made the age range 15-48. Great write up, Mark, and a great effort in organising it from all those concerned. Can't wait for the next one.
Marc Monitor
Marc Monitor

Location : Within the sight of Twerton Park floodlights (Well, at the end of my street)

Back to top Go down

Brief write up from the Supporters game Empty Re: Brief write up from the Supporters game

Post by comrade powell Wed Mar 18, 2015 8:08 pm

Well done to all concerned. Funds raised are much appreciated!
comrade powell
comrade powell

Back to top Go down

Post by comrade powell Wed Mar 18, 2015 8:10 pm

Perhaps we could have a T20 fans cricket match when it gets warmer. Somerset fans v The Rest?
comrade powell
comrade powell

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashley Wed Mar 18, 2015 9:12 pm

Can we have Trego?

Ashley

Back to top Go down

Post by comrade powell Wed Mar 18, 2015 9:28 pm

With the likes of you and Brush opening the bowling, I'd guess he'd only be 1st change.
comrade powell
comrade powell

Back to top Go down

Post by stillmanjunior Wed Mar 18, 2015 10:46 pm

comrade powell wrote:With the likes of you and Brush opening the bowling, I'd guess he'd only be 1st change.

Bowling at pace?
stillmanjunior
stillmanjunior

Back to top Go down

Post by BenE Thu Mar 19, 2015 8:46 am

Steve Bradley was playing right back when I was watching so presumably you meant caused problems to his own defence. Smile But I wouldn't call it young when Marc M was playing alongside him.
BenE
BenE

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark Tanner Thu Mar 19, 2015 9:24 am

First half he was further up the pitch Cool

You didn't fancy a game then?
Mark Tanner
Mark Tanner

Back to top Go down

Post by BenE Thu Mar 19, 2015 10:08 am

I did fancy a game and would sign up next time.
BenE
BenE

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark Tanner Thu Mar 19, 2015 11:43 am

Good man, I'm looking forward to the next one!
Mark Tanner
Mark Tanner

Back to top Go down

Post by comrade powell Thu Mar 19, 2015 2:40 pm

With his tactical awareness, I think Benny could make an even greater contribution from the technical area.
comrade powell
comrade powell

Back to top Go down

Post by Midsomer-steve Thu Mar 19, 2015 4:51 pm

Do you mean at a supporters match, or a City match in place of the current so called management team?
Midsomer-steve
Midsomer-steve

Back to top Go down

Post by Marc Monitor Thu Mar 19, 2015 6:39 pm

BenE wrote:Steve Bradley was playing right back when I was watching so presumably you meant caused problems to his own defence.  Smile  But I wouldn't call it young when Marc M was playing alongside him.

Oi, I resemble that remark!
Marc Monitor
Marc Monitor

Location : Within the sight of Twerton Park floodlights (Well, at the end of my street)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down