Roman Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Early Bird Tickets

+9
Beau Nash
comrade powell
2weirdtown
bonzodog
city1991
Dave
Major Icewater
pete mac
A36
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Early Bird Tickets - Page 2 Empty Re: Early Bird Tickets

Post by Dave Tue Feb 17, 2015 1:53 pm

What the FA should be doing is selling these early bird tickets for a few crappy sections only away from the two fans' ends.

Dave

Back to top Go down

Post by A36 Tue Feb 17, 2015 1:59 pm

Palms wrote:What the FA should be doing is selling these early bird tickets for a few crappy sections only away from the two fans' ends.
Thus fleecing the fans of the clubs involved by only allowing them access to the extorionately priced tickets?

A36

Back to top Go down

Post by comrade powell Tue Feb 17, 2015 3:21 pm

just to add to the tide of moaning, at least the pitch should be in a good condition... pale

https://clubwembley.wembleystadium.com/Events/EventsCalendar#S1
comrade powell
comrade powell

Back to top Go down

Post by BenE Tue Feb 17, 2015 3:42 pm

Ashley wrote:Why can't we worry about tickets for the final at 5pm next Saturday?

We've got 2 very tough games to get through yet.

especially bearing in mind the reports of the Ferriby 'style' of play.
BenE
BenE

Back to top Go down

Post by A36 Thu Feb 19, 2015 12:18 pm

Briefly coming back to the topic of Early Bird prices, I asked the FA the following two questions:
A36 wrote:I assume that there will be an allocation of tickets that each of the finalists will be selling to their own supporters directly.  If I purchase a ticket directly from one of the competing clubs before the 4th March (after the completion of the semi final), will that ticket be at the "early bird" price?

If I purchase tickets with the group booking discount, will those seats be located along with those purchased in connection with one of the competing clubs (and how is that specified when returning the form), or will they be in a separate area of the stadium?
and received the following reply
The FA wrote:Yes, if you purchase a ticket before the 4th March this will still be priced at the ‘early bird’ ticket price.

In regards to group bookings, the form will ask you to state which side you will be supporting on the day. Depending on which side you are supporting, you will then be seated within that teams section.

For your information – Torquay United / Wrexham will be located in the West end of the stadium & Bath City / North Ferriby United will be in the East end of the stadium.
Think we can now worry about sorting this out after February 28th, if it is still relevant then. Presumably, the club would be able to take the tickets to the game at Basingstoke to sell them there (as that is the only game in between February 28th and March 4th).

A36

Back to top Go down

Post by RussellR Thu Feb 19, 2015 6:16 pm

Why are you moaning about £10 when surely if we were offered the chance to watch City at Wembley for £30 at the beginning of the season most would have paid on the spot.

RussellR

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashley Thu Feb 19, 2015 6:58 pm

We aren't at Wembley yet! Why do we have to keep talking about it!!!!

Ashley

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave Thu Feb 19, 2015 7:01 pm

A36 wrote:
Palms wrote:What the FA should be doing is selling these early bird tickets for a few crappy sections only away from the two fans' ends.
Thus fleecing the fans of the clubs involved by only allowing them access to the extorionately priced tickets?
No, of course not, but there's no reason that until the finalists are known they couldn't just sell them for the middle sections opposite the main side or something, so that when the competing clubs' fans buy they're not all dispersed among neutral day trippers

Dave

Back to top Go down

Early Bird Tickets - Page 2 Empty Basingstoke Away on March 3rd

Post by A36 Thu Feb 19, 2015 8:36 pm

I think I agree with most of the comments on this thread. I am not moaning about anything, as it now seems that, if it is still relevant at the time, we should all be able to buy our tickets directly from the club, for £20, at the away game at Basingstoke (given the latest answer from the FA on this). As tickets sold at that game would be at the lower price, that avoids the regular City fans having to buy at the higher price, so that should satisfy Mr Phillips. Hopefully, we can now retire discussion of this until after the semi final (to be honest, I'm not sure why so many people are commenting on this thread when the semi final hasn't even started yet).

A36

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2