Roman Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wealdstone Goals

+11
Marc Monitor
RUDI GULITS
tigerroar
Dave
BenE
stillmanjunior
Kelston Koppite
pete mac
comrade powell
yuffie
Skyblue
15 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Wealdstone Goals - Page 2 Empty Re: Wealdstone Goals

Post by Ruislip Stone Tue 13 Jan - 16:51

Full highlights from the Wealdstone camera man are available on our forum for those who wish to see them

Ruislip Stone

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark Tanner Tue 13 Jan - 17:12

Well said Steve, fully back you up on that!

If anyone can't get to a game (and home ones) but would like a DVD (DVD £5 plus postage and packaging) of any of the games this season then please PM me on here.
Mark Tanner
Mark Tanner

Back to top Go down

Post by Roman Mike Tue 13 Jan - 17:18

Request to SkyBlue:
Grateful to you for capturing (City) goals and I do appreciate the spirit in which you are operating. So here is a request which may be just me - or may be not. Would you be able to capture all goals on one single clip with the final scoe as the title - or at least provide some context for each goal. What I find confusing sometimes is that if we win 3-0 there are three videos entitled 1-0, 2-0 and 3-0 respectively. A casual observer could easliy just find the first video and assume we had won 1-0 not realising there are 2 further goals. Changing the tile to "1-0 (Final score 3-0)" would help me sleep at night. Just a thought. Love the service.

PS. You have put up opposition goals in the past. Wealdstone at Home for example
Roman Mike
Roman Mike

Back to top Go down

Post by BenE Tue 13 Jan - 20:16

maybe you need to do more work in seeking out the info rather than Sky Blue having to.

I am grateful for what he does for those of us that miss the occasional game.
BenE
BenE

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark Tanner Tue 13 Jan - 21:32

You can always read the website, chronicle or other sites for the score and match reports!
Mark Tanner
Mark Tanner

Back to top Go down

Post by Roman Mike Wed 14 Jan - 10:55

@ Mark T & BenE
You'll notice I mentioned that the improvement I suggested was for the 'casual observer'. People we should be targeting to get more involved.
I'm pretty familiar with how and where to get scores match reports etc., thanks.
I had hoped I that the spirit of my suggestion was clear. I am grateful to anyone, like skyblue and others (Mark?), who makes it easier for me to satisfy my appetite to consume Bath City information.
Roman Mike
Roman Mike

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2