Roman Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thats football

4 posters

Go down

Thats football  Empty Thats football

Post by WARM PENQUIN Sat Feb 22, 2014 11:00 pm

In the Chronicle Adie says "Thats football...."

How ironic. Not sure he was watching the same game as me today! - One shot on goal and players looking as though their minds were elsewhere. Whose next for the exit door probably. If it wasnt for Jim Rollo on the touchline you would have thought the management team were asleep in the dugout.

WARM PENQUIN

Back to top Go down

Thats football  Empty Re: Thats football

Post by BenE Sun Feb 23, 2014 9:36 am

My thoughts after five minutes was that it felt like an end of season game with nothing to play for.  It degenerated into a pre-season match. Second half they couldn't even be bothered that much. The lack of response after their goal was shocking. I said at one stage that if we could string three passes together that would be as good as a win for me. We actually achieved it once.
BenE
BenE

Back to top Go down

Post by rabbit Sun Feb 23, 2014 10:33 am

Sleep jim rollo for manager then

rabbit

Back to top Go down

Post by Eddie Hitler Sun Feb 23, 2014 2:04 pm

WARM PENQUIN wrote:In the Chronicle Adie says "Thats football...."

How ironic. Not sure he was watching the same game as me today! - One shot on goal and players looking as though their minds were elsewhere. Whose next for the exit door probably. If it wasnt for Jim Rollo on the touchline you would have thought the management team were asleep in the dugout.
As always - when the going gets tough, Archie retreats into the comfort of the dugout.
Eddie Hitler
Eddie Hitler

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down