Roman Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bath City Betting Competition

+6
Beau Nash
Midsomer-steve
Midsomer-chris
marquess of weston
Grandma Gibbons
Terrie K
10 posters

Page 25 of 25 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 23, 24, 25

Go down

Bath City Betting Competition - Page 25 Empty Re: Bath City Betting Competition

Post by sean Sun Apr 26, 2015 3:46 pm

Thank you comrade for organising such an exciting compo (I'm not just saying that because I won!)

I do like the way anyone can win it, right up to the final day.

Yes my bet could be considered brave, but in this compo I thought if I am not going to win it, I may as well finish bottom, so chucked all my money on a likely outcome - I wouldn't be so daring with real money.

sean

Back to top Go down

Post by comrade powell Sun Apr 26, 2015 6:32 pm

it's no wonder they call me the mothman - I couldn't even be daring with imaginary money! Very Happy
comrade powell
comrade powell

Back to top Go down

Post by Terrie K Sun Apr 26, 2015 9:10 pm

Well done Sean, bad luck Pinky!

Terrie K

Back to top Go down

Post by Midsomer-chris Sun Apr 26, 2015 10:46 pm

Congratulations Sean on your win Smile Like you I just threw all my money at something with high odds hoping that I could still win, but you bet on the right decision. You are right . . . . . it made it very exciting right up to the last minute !

Thanks Comrade for organising the competition.
Midsomer-chris
Midsomer-chris

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 25 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 23, 24, 25