Roman Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

two on here i wouldn.t touch with a barge pole

4 posters

Go down

two on here i wouldn.t touch with a barge pole Empty two on here i wouldn.t touch with a barge pole

Post by threeday week Wed Apr 23, 2014 5:09 pm

Lib Dems choose shortlist to replace Don Foster in Bath at 2015 General Election

Read more: http://www.bathchronicle.co.uk/Lib-Dems-chose-shortlist-replace-Don-Foster-Bath/story-20979643-detail/story.html#comments#ixzz2zj5SSXO7

threeday week

Back to top Go down

two on here i wouldn.t touch with a barge pole Empty Re: two on here i wouldn.t touch with a barge pole

Post by BenE Thu Apr 24, 2014 2:23 pm

what I want to know is whose idea was the Dorchester Street Bus Gate?
BenE
BenE

Back to top Go down

two on here i wouldn.t touch with a barge pole Empty Re: two on here i wouldn.t touch with a barge pole

Post by Marc Monitor Thu Apr 24, 2014 11:47 pm

I'd be interested to know who else apart from our ex-chair, TDW?

Andy Furze is a very good local councillor and was a good mayor. Probably the best out of that lot. Certainly the only one that would get me voting Lib Dem and then he would have to tell me how he feels about the bedroom tax etc.

I agree about the Dorchester St Bus Gate. Just got a ticket and it was the first I knew about the new signs.
Marc Monitor
Marc Monitor

Location : Within the sight of Twerton Park floodlights (Well, at the end of my street)

Back to top Go down

Post by Beau Nash Fri Apr 25, 2014 9:42 am

TDW Total Diamond Weight
TDW Tivoli Data Warehouse (IBM)
TDW Travailleurs du Web (French: Workers of the Web)
TDW Tower Display Workstation (FAA)
TDW Telecommunications Data Warehouse
TDW Tonnage Dead Weight
TDW Training Development Workload
TDW Time/Data Word
TDW Technical Design Workshop (project management)
TDW Takt Dubbelwerkend (Dutch: Double Acting Stroke; engines)
TDW True Divine Word (ministry)

There is another which is very naughty.  Razz 

FaceBook and the Chronicle's own website have a lot on the issue of "Bus Gate" - a nice little earner for BANES.  Twisted Evil 
Beau Nash
Beau Nash

Back to top Go down

Post by threeday week Fri Apr 25, 2014 9:58 am

i know you probably don,t agree MM but the other one with bath city connections

threeday week

Back to top Go down

Post by Marc Monitor Fri Apr 25, 2014 6:00 pm

There's another one with Bath City connections?
Marc Monitor
Marc Monitor

Location : Within the sight of Twerton Park floodlights (Well, at the end of my street)

Back to top Go down

Post by Marc Monitor Fri Apr 25, 2014 6:03 pm

Beau Nash wrote:TDW Total Diamond Weight
TDW Tivoli Data Warehouse (IBM)
TDW Travailleurs du Web (French: Workers of the Web)
TDW Tower Display Workstation (FAA)
TDW Telecommunications Data Warehouse
TDW Tonnage Dead Weight
TDW Training Development Workload
TDW Time/Data Word
TDW Technical Design Workshop (project management)
TDW Takt Dubbelwerkend (Dutch: Double Acting Stroke; engines)
TDW True Divine Word (ministry)

There is another which is very naughty.  Razz 

FaceBook and the Chronicle's own website have a lot on the issue of "Bus Gate" - a nice little earner for BANES.  Twisted Evil 

three day week
Marc Monitor
Marc Monitor

Back to top Go down

Post by Marc Monitor Fri Apr 25, 2014 10:03 pm

Sorry, just worked it out. Steve Bradley, isn't it?
Marc Monitor
Marc Monitor

Back to top Go down

Post by threeday week Mon May 12, 2014 8:58 am

oh dear

threeday week

Back to top Go down

Post by Marc Monitor Mon May 12, 2014 2:41 pm

I don't know enough about Steve Bradley to say anything about him but am fairly glad that Andy Furze didn't get it in the end. Firstly, I think that it isn't going to be the nicest time to be a Liberal MP (or, even, candidate). Secondly, it doesn't leave me with any issues now as I am not going to vote Liberal.

I don't tend to concern myself with the football connections of political figures. I have seen enough of MPs turning up when they need to to question their commitment. As it goes, however, I have become a member of Ken Loach's Left Unity but they aren't putting anyone up here.
Marc Monitor
Marc Monitor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum