Roman Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paint The Park!

+2
OliverH
Jon_BOA
6 posters

Go down

Paint The Park! Empty Paint The Park!

Post by Jon_BOA Wed 03 May 2017, 09:26

Hi all,

I'm sure we'd all agree, that while Twerton Park is a gorgeous old thing, it is currently looking a bit "lived in", so we're organising two volunteer days to Paint The Park! 20th May and 3rd June. 10am starts on both days, and on the 3rd June we're intending to have a little party afterwards.

Paint The Park! Fullsi11

Jon_BOA

Back to top Go down

Paint The Park! Empty Re: Paint The Park!

Post by OliverH Sat 20 May 2017, 17:06

Great work organising this Jon, really good turnout today despite the weather, decent progress made.

I must admit I wasn't particularly looking forward to it when I dragged myself out of bed this morning but it was genuinely enjoyable! I'd really encourage people to come down for the second Paint the Park day on June 3.
OliverH
OliverH

Back to top Go down

Post by SteveS Sat 20 May 2017, 18:31

Could not make it today as I was already booked to attend a first aid course but have the second date in my diary.

SteveS

Back to top Go down

Post by Marc Monitor Sat 20 May 2017, 18:52

Yes, would have been there but had another commitment. Will be there on June 3rd. What time is it starting?
Marc Monitor
Marc Monitor

Location : Within the sight of Twerton Park floodlights (Well, at the end of my street)

Back to top Go down

Post by Jon_BOA Sun 21 May 2017, 10:39

10am start, although as yesterday, it is come and go whenever you can make it.

Every little helps, so if people didn't come because they can't make the whole day, don't let that stop you.

Jon_BOA

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul1978 Sun 12 Nov 2023, 22:34

Have too say after a few seasons away from TP due to health I'm well impressed with the BATH CITY paint work on Popular side. I've been informed Gill and Rollo painted this. Great idea and looks awesome.
Paul1978
Paul1978

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 13 Nov 2023, 08:34

Another thing to do is pressure washing the terraces, especially near the gents toilets / new bar on the Popular side which are deadly this time of year. Phil's lent us a pressure washer, just need someone to help!

Back to top Go down

Post by comrade powell Mon 13 Nov 2023, 09:42

Paul1978 wrote:Have too say after a few seasons away from TP due to health I'm well impressed with the BATH CITY paint work on Popular side. I've been informed Gill and Rollo painted this. Great idea and looks awesome.

I don't know if Jim was involved but Bob Chester certainly was.
comrade powell
comrade powell

Paul1978 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul1978 Mon 13 Nov 2023, 15:47

James Carlin wrote:Another thing to do is pressure washing the terraces, especially near the gents toilets / new bar on the Popular side which are deadly this time of year. Phil's lent us a pressure washer, just need someone to help!
james can't pm you. says you dont receive pms ?
Paul1978
Paul1978

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down