Roman Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fantastic first community impact meeting

2 posters

Go down

A fantastic first community impact meeting Empty A fantastic first community impact meeting

Post by London Calling Wed Jan 25, 2017 12:53 pm

Following on from Sir Ged's post advertising the first meeting of the community impact working group, can I be the first to say how well last night went.

Some really great discussion was held on how the club can forge better links with community groups and charities in the city, as well as a host of other ideas.

Here's a little interview with the meeting's organiser, and soon to be Community Impact Director at the club, Sally Harris.

https://soundcloud.com/bath-city-internet-radio/sally-harris-speaking-after-the-community-impact-working-groups-first-meeting

London Calling

Back to top Go down

A fantastic first community impact meeting Empty Re: A fantastic first community impact meeting

Post by BenE Wed Jan 25, 2017 9:29 pm

Glad it got off to a good start. I didn't get home until after 7 because of Bristol's buses so was sorry to miss it. Not that I can offer any ideas but I really do want to see the community aspect of the club developed.
BenE
BenE

Back to top Go down