Roman Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The England Senior Team

+2
daz
Midsomer-steve
6 posters

Go down

The England Senior Team Empty The England Senior Team

Post by Midsomer-steve Tue Jun 14, 2016 1:00 am

I would just like to add my personal congratulations, to those posted on the Official Site, to Steve Phillips who played in Englands World Cup winning team. It must have been quite an experience. Well done Steve.
Midsomer-steve
Midsomer-steve

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

The England Senior Team Empty Re: The England Senior Team

Post by Sir Ged Roddy Tue Jun 14, 2016 5:12 pm

Daz, to be fair to City fans, a large number of them look on some modern thing called Bookface (I think that's right). Fewer than 100 people have viewed this post on the forum, but well over 3000 people have viewed it on Bacefook, and nearly 100 have pressed a button to show that they 'like' it. This is a link to it: https://www.facebook.com/bathcityfootballclub/ If you can't view it without logging in, just get a child or grandchild to show it to you! geek

Sir Ged Roddy

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by stillmanjunior Tue Jun 14, 2016 6:14 pm

The forum is often fairly quiet over the summer months (or when we are winning). I'm sure there's a good reason but you were free to start a thread beforehand, Daz?

The fact that it has featured prevalently on social media, the Chron website and our own club one is fine with me, hence why I didn't post anything. It hasn't gone under the radar.
stillmanjunior
stillmanjunior

Back to top Go down

Post by Roman Mike Wed Jun 15, 2016 5:54 pm

daz wrote:I don't do faceache  either mate but at the same time it would be nice to have it recognises  on the clubs forum

So why didn't you start a thread on here whilst everybody else was reading it on FB?
BTW its not "the club's forum"
"This is an Unofficial Bath City FC Forum. Bath City FC have asked us to point out that it is in no way responsible for the content of this forum, and that any views expressed should not be taken to represent the opinions or policies of Bath City FC."
Roman Mike
Roman Mike

Back to top Go down

Post by miker Thu Jun 16, 2016 10:01 pm

I don't do faceache or twatter but can just about manage to use this service so would like to add my congrats to Steve and his teammates. So, if you do chance upon this Steve, well done.

miker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down