Roman Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Matt Coupe

4 posters

Go down

Matt Coupe Empty Matt Coupe

Post by HerefordRoman Thu Apr 07, 2016 10:12 am

With Greenslade gone and Taylor out for the rest of the season we only have 4 fit defenders to choose from - Bowman, Ball, Gallinagh and Batten.
Just a thought, perhaps if we still hold his registration we could ask Matt Coupe to come out of retirement for the final 5 games. His experience and presence might just help galvanise us?

HerefordRoman

Back to top Go down

Matt Coupe Empty Re: Matt Coupe

Post by BenE Thu Apr 07, 2016 11:12 am

It is a reasonable shout but there must have been a good reason why he retired. It isn't something you do lightly.
BenE
BenE

Back to top Go down

Post by comrade powell Thu Apr 07, 2016 11:56 am

His experience and presence have certainly been missed since his retirement but I guess he is not match fit. Whichever league we are in next season, I hope we have a large and balanced enough squad to see us through the campaign - this one has bordered on fiasco at times.
comrade powell
comrade powell

Back to top Go down

Post by Elmore James Thu Apr 07, 2016 1:37 pm

comrade powell wrote:His experience and presence have certainly been missed since his retirement but I guess he is not match fit. Whichever league we are in next season, I hope we have a large and balanced enough squad to see us through the campaign - this one has bordered on fiasco at times.

this one!!

Elmore James

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down