Roman Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

1000BC progress & can you help distribute posters?

4 posters

Go down

1000BC progress & can you help distribute posters? Empty 1000BC progress & can you help distribute posters?

Post by OliverH Wed Jan 20, 2016 9:36 am

Good morning

1000BC is a supporter-led initiative to increase the club's attendances by attracting new fans to the ground. I've updated the 1000BC page on the Big Bath City Bid website to reflect the progress made so far: http://www.bigbathcitybid.org.uk/1000bc.html

A lot of stuff is still at the planning/research stage but we have got high-quality video content up and running, the e-newsletter is about to launch, some of us are helping Bob Chester with Community Day matchday experience & publicity, the special Boxing Day poster went to about 60 sites in the city centre and we now have proper lists for distributing posters and flyers to sites in the City Centre, Chelsea Road/Upper Bristol Road and Twerton (with Oldfield Park and student-specific lists to come)

With that in mind, if you are able to help with poster distribution please get in touch at info@bigbathcitybid.org.uk. The next round of matchday posters is being printed and we will look to distribute these by January 31. It's a good way to help the club and get some exercise Smile For more information on posters, or to download a poster to print and display in your workplace etc, please visit http://www.bigbathcitybid.org.uk/help-distribute-posters.html

Our next meeting is in early March, after Community Day. If you are interested in joining the 1000BC team or have an idea that you are willing and able to make a reality, please get in touch at info@bigbathcitybid.org.uk.

Cheers
OliverH
OliverH

Back to top Go down

1000BC progress & can you help distribute posters? Empty Re: 1000BC progress & can you help distribute posters?

Post by Luton Roman Thu Jan 21, 2016 1:36 pm

Not sure the Community Day has been widely publicised on here (cant see a thread) or on the web site. Its 20th Feb v. St.Albans, I have put a thread on their forum last week to help their travel plans and it is has prompted some exchanges. Might even be a 6 pointer unless we pick up !

Luton Roman

Back to top Go down

1000BC progress & can you help distribute posters? Empty Re: 1000BC progress & can you help distribute posters?

Post by pete mac Fri Jan 22, 2016 10:11 pm

The exiles are backing the community day on 20th Feb.

I have 4 extras plus myself coming to the game tomorrow.
Hope there's a good crowd

pete mac

Back to top Go down

Post by comrade powell Sat Jan 23, 2016 9:44 am

And I'm expecting one of those extras to bark us to victory!
comrade powell
comrade powell

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down